LinCaya.M

My photo
Mbabane, Hhohho, Swaziland
I am just another kid on the blog, trying to share my feelings with the world. i write about anything that comes to mind. Life has so much to give and too many lessons to teach. We learn, note & get inspired...NO POLITICS HERE SORRY!!!

Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Is Experience really a Great Teacher







some say we learn form our mistakes, some say experience is the great teacher. i ask myself is it really a great teacher or it depends on the situation you are in and the kind of lesson you think you have learnt.....help a sister, i am really confused here.




I have concluded that for me experience is not a good teacher. however, i used to believe that the things i go through in life are supposed to teach me.
well, teach me NO  but making me strong, somehow YES.
the things that i have gone through in my life have left me with a huge sore in my heart that needs a miracle now.


Experience has led me to making a bad choice because i have been hurt so many time and thought it as a lesson not to go in that direction. it has let me down now that i realize my life is not adding up. 
i am left with a sore heart and it shows on my weight.








I regarded myself as a strong person who make decisions and stuck to them. well respected because of my standard and the straight life i have been living. Now i must make another decision that is going to change my life forever. i am not sure if i am still going to get the respect that i got or i am going to experience the opposite.


Is experience really a great teacher or we are the ones that refuse to learn from it.


I guess our stories are different, you partly agree to what i am saying. my heart is bleeding searching for answers in a dark world filled with confusion and sin.



New Life
by Paul Bodet


I've been sitting around this life for years,
Not enough laughs and too many tears.
Trying to figure out where it all went,
These wasted years that I have spent.

Searching for something to go beyond,
Life's a stone skipping across a pond.
At the last skip, it hits with a splash,
Down the stone sinks, gone in a flash.

Pushing and pulling, it's tearing apart,
Poking and prodding an underused heart.
This dark velvet curtain that hides my soul,
Living this life has taken it's toll.

In a flash of bright light, the curtain is torn,
Tumbling down all tattered and worn.
Revealing new life, a child within,
Born free of hate, of suffering and sin.

Now my eyes see what has never been told,
Striving forth happy, confident and bold.
Into a world that's unfamiliar but friendly,
Into this new life my spirit will send me.

Living and laughing, loving it all,
I stood myself up and answered the call.
The darkness has gone, replaced by the light,
I gave up the darkness with hardly a fight.

I've been sitting around this life for years,
With laughter aplenty and hardly a tear.
Now I can see just where it all went,
Cherish every moment of this new life I've spent.


some day i will appreciate my experience and laugh about them but for now i am patiently waiting for a new me to show me the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment