LinCaya.M

My photo
Mbabane, Hhohho, Swaziland
I am just another kid on the blog, trying to share my feelings with the world. i write about anything that comes to mind. Life has so much to give and too many lessons to teach. We learn, note & get inspired...NO POLITICS HERE SORRY!!!

Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Farewell Madiba! Cheers, Tears & Lots of Love at Nelson Mandela’s Lying In State in Pretoria, South Africa


OUR HERO, THE VOICE OF FREEDOM & UNITY. SOUTH AFRICA'S FIRST BACK PRESIDENT.

May your soul Rest in Peace Tata Nelson Mandela.

"It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul" Nelson Mandela

I am truly inspired by how the death of Tata has Moved the World....even the Heavens could not hold it but pour down blessings and cry with us. What a loss......What matters the most though is how as a person you can change or contribute to change. We may not see the likes of Mandela but you can make a difference as an individual wherever you may be.

make sure you have a Mandela moment, a Mandela seed and contribute to change, it may be within a small community but remember it does not matter how big the seed may be but the contribution is worth it. I am inspired to be an advocate for change...


http://www.bellanaija.com/2013/12/11/farewell-madiba-cheers-tears-lots-of-love-at-nelson-mandelas-lying-in-state-in-pretoria-south-africa/

2 comments:

  1. really World will miss mandela , he was really a great laeder
    Mahmood

    ReplyDelete
  2. True Mahmood, He was a great leader and will be missed but his legacy will love on.

    ReplyDelete