LinCaya.M

My photo
Mbabane, Hhohho, Swaziland
I am just another kid on the blog, trying to share my feelings with the world. i write about anything that comes to mind. Life has so much to give and too many lessons to teach. We learn, note & get inspired...NO POLITICS HERE SORRY!!!

Tuesday, 10 December 2013

It depends on WHOSE hands it's in...





A basketball in my hands is worth about $19.
A basketball in Michael Jordan's hands is worth about $33 million.
It depends on whose hands it's in...




A baseball in my hands is worth about $6.
A baseball in Mark McGuire's hands is worth about $19 million.
It depends on whose hands it's in...










A golf club is useless in my hands.
A golf club in Tiger Woods' hands is four Major Golf Championships.
It depends on whose hands it's in...









A rod in my hands will keep away a wild animal.
A rod in Moses' hands will part a mighty sea.
It depends on whose hands it's in...







A sling shot in my hands is a toy.
A sling shot in David's hands is a mighty weapon.
It depends whose hands it's in...









Two fish and five loaves in my hands is a couple of fish sandwiches.
Two fish and five loaves in Jesus' hands will feed thousands.
It depends on whose hands they're in...







Nails in my hands might produce a bird's house.
Nails in Jesus' hands will produce salvation for the entire world.






It depends on whose hands they're in...


As you see now it depends on whose hands it's in. 
So put your concerns, worries, fears, hopes, dreams, families and relationships in God's Hands.
Because it depend's on whose hands they're in.


Have a lil' Faith..............
"written by a friend"

1 comment:

  1. Reading your article is such a privilege. It does inspire me,
    I hope that you can share more positive thoughts. Visit my site too.
    The link is posted below.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete