LinCaya.M

My photo
Mbabane, Hhohho, Swaziland
I am just another kid on the blog, trying to share my feelings with the world. i write about anything that comes to mind. Life has so much to give and too many lessons to teach. We learn, note & get inspired...NO POLITICS HERE SORRY!!!

Monday, 13 January 2014

Dear 2014

I just want you to know that i have been waiting in anticipation for you. Just like the other years you are not different, 12 months. I welcome you, i'm so pleased to have the opportunity to embark on this awesome journey with you.

I need personal favors though for the year, May i just be selfish a little bit. May i just forget about making other people's lives better and focus on myself. The thing is, in the past years i put myself second and my needs and desires were shelved and i made other people happy.

Now i need this favor, walk with me through out this journey and help me reach all my goals. I promise i will continue to love more and be a good girl.

yours always,


LinCaya.D

No comments:

Post a Comment