LinCaya.M

My photo
Mbabane, Hhohho, Swaziland
I am just another kid on the blog, trying to share my feelings with the world. i write about anything that comes to mind. Life has so much to give and too many lessons to teach. We learn, note & get inspired...NO POLITICS HERE SORRY!!!

Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Let My Tears not Fall My Lord!

LET MY TEARS NOT FALL MY LORD!

Let my tears not fall my Lord,
Let my enemies not see my hurt,
conceal my wounds and hide my scars.

let my tears not fall down my Lord,
they are my sadness and feelings
they are my weakness and pain
they are my broken heart and hurt.

if you let my tears fall my Lord,
the earth will be shaken,
the soil will be barren,
grass will wither,
flowers will not show their beauty.

Do not let my tears fall my Lord,
they are my hurt and pain,
they are seeds of sadness the soil cannot survive.

************************************************************************
Siswati version

TINYEMBETI TAMI ATINGAWI NKHOSI YAMI!

Tinyembeti tami atingawi Nkhosi yami,
titsa tami atikakuboni kulimala kwami
fihla tilondza tami, fihla tibati tami.

Tinyembeti tami atingawi Nkhosi yami
tibuhlungu nemizwa yami
tibutsakatsaka nebuhlungu bami.
tiyinhlitiyo yami lephukile nekulimala.

Nawuyekela tinyembeti tami tiwe Nkhosi yami,
umhlaba utawunyakata,
umhlabatsi utoba yinyumba,
tjani butokufa,
timbali angeke tikhombise buhle bato.

Ungavumi tinyembeti tami tiwe Nkhosi yami,
tikulimala nebuhlungu bami,
tiyinhlanyelo yebuhlungu
umhlaba longeke uphile kuwo/ngawo.



1 comment:

  1. I'd be even happier if you'd add swati grammar.

    ReplyDelete