LinCaya.M

My photo
Mbabane, Hhohho, Swaziland
I am just another kid on the blog, trying to share my feelings with the world. i write about anything that comes to mind. Life has so much to give and too many lessons to teach. We learn, note & get inspired...NO POLITICS HERE SORRY!!!

Sunday, 7 December 2014

He Said – "Why We Will Not Date You"

I came across this article and i am just going to paste it here for all you ladies to read!!!!


 Well, as a guy, we would almost date anyone who gives us eye, and is willing to do anything we want them to. But, babes, in this era of main chic and side babe, you have to know the one you are. So, from a guy who has not had a lot of experience with dating girls, here is a rundown of the reasons why I would date/not date a girl.

All natural, no sugar, spice and everything nice

Confession – I like “Deeper girls”. When you see a really beautiful deeper life girl, you know she is fine. No makeup, no nada. But, women, please, you have to know that men like a little bit of “Extra”. Have concealer, and all those gbogbo e things. Ahnhan? Look presentable please. We like your natural beauty, and we love you like that, but if you do not look presentable, “On to the next one”.
Also, wear nice clothes. Don’t give me all that “It’s not about what I wear, it’s about who I am”. See eenh, men like it when other men are scoping their babes. Wear a nice skirt and blouse, with nice shoes. You don’t have to break the bank to look good. Don’t buy Brazilian hair; there are cheaper weaves you can buy. Men do not kuku know the difference between Brazilian or Peruvian hair anyway.

All lies, no truth

In relation to the above point, yes we like all that “extra extra”; but when you now do it too much that we cannot recognise you, now that’s bad. The one that you will go home with a girl the night before and in the morning, you are wondering who the “Ogbanje” sleeping beside you is.
Also, what’s the business with all that fake “yansh” and “Bobbi”? My friends and I went for one wedding last year, and we wanted to allow one girl with this fine piece of behind sit on our chair. That’s how as she was about to sit down, her “Yansh” shifted. Wait, did the bone dislocate? Personally, I don’t like it when a girl is showing off all her assets even before I start talking to her. You will wear short dress and be adjusting it every minute because it’s too short. You will wear dress and be pulling it up because all your breast is showing. Please, there are ways you can arrange yourself and look decent, but still look like an “I’m sexy and you know it” babe.

Bey behaviour

I still have a huge crush on Beyoncé though. These days, because babes are now making money more than men, they feel like they can insult them. Let me tell you something, “Shove your money…” I mean, men like women who can handle their business, but it does not warrant misbehaviour. When you will be rude because you are working in oil company and making armed robber money. A man wants to take care of a woman. Some men will not approach you just because you are very proud, and you will be wondering why you have no boyfriend at 35. In some cases though, men are intimidated by successful women, and it might be because of the male ego… they are just scared. Women, tone down that feminist behaviour and get yourself a boyfriend today. FYI, I’m a big feminist though. Female presidents and all that pro feminist stuff.

I go chop your dollar

I detest broke babes with a passion. When a girl is always asking… “Bobo, buy me this, bobo send money to my account, bobo, pay for my brother’s school fees”. Omo, na to run o. I’m not saying I don’t like buying babes stuff. I’m not stingy. But, some women will make you feel like it’s your obligation to sponsor their life. Why? Are you an orphan? Babes, spend money on a man. That’s one of the sexiest things u can do for a guy. A man, even after he marries you does not have to buy you everything. Don’t ask your boyfriend or toaster for something you or your parents can’t afford (Okay that might be a bit extreme sha…). I dunno, I won’t date an “I want, I want” babe sha.

100 yards of China White

“Mummy, what will you have for dinner? I can make you Indomie alacat”. What’s that? It goes beyond cooking sef. These days, people don’t regard the knowledge of cooking as something important. Me, I like food. A man will not find a woman who has no basic knowledge of taking care of a house attractive. Stop watching “Keeping up with the Kardashians” and think that’s how life will be. Even if you have life all fab with maids and man servants, please, know how to cook and clean. My dear, you don’t have to do it, just know how to do it. My darling, the past is not really the past. Even though I hope the world gets past the “A man is a bad guy, a woman is a whore depending on how many sexual partners they have” phase, it still tells on who would find you attractive, and who wants to just gbensh. On the other hand… I’m starting not to make any sense right now.

My response to this article

YOU GONNA LEARN TODAY.....unedited

All natural, no sugar, spice and everything nice

Bobo please!!! presentation is everything to my fellow ladies...hear me well, ladies not girls. A little bit of make up has never killed anyone. We just love to look pretty and well dressed and we have different reasons for wearing make up. Some of us have really bad acne or spots and concealers cover that mess up and do not show a bit and that is how we love it. It's about my looks, the clothes i wear and every effort i put into looking good. I am not doing it for you but it's what might be attracting you to me besides character and the good personality you see. On to weaves.......weaves are just hair extensions that enhance our looks and boost our confidence. Peruvian or brazilian we just wanna look good. If you don't like it, too bad and if you judge me with the hair(she's expensive) too bad because i can afford it, no one asked for your contribution, you just want to boost me that's it.

All lies, no truth

Girls you better stop fooling around right now. I love my booty and i can twerk it very well thank you without any enhancements. Whatever happened to natural beauty, being natural means embracing your medium boobs because you can go sexy without a bra on, you can wear any outfit without being worried about your sagging boobs. Don't get me wrong, i am not against plastic surgery but i am saying, you are sexy, embrace your body just don't go naked ohk!!!...that's too much. There are a lot of things ladies can do to enhance their looks without surgery...gym, drink lots of water, eat healthy, love yourself more. 

Bey behaviour

At the end of the day, the lady who takes the man home is a lady of good character and value. My mama taught me respect and money cannot take that away. Yes i agree, i can afford everything with or without a man but it doesn't mean i should disrespect my partner unless i'm a cougar. Even so, being a cougar does not mean disrespect that boy...he's a man. I personally hate to see ladies who disrespect their partners because they don't bring in enough RATHER do not date a man who earns less than you at long. Well, i have been there or should i say i have done it all and i know the stresses of it so clearly, a man who earns less is out of my zone...FAR OUT!

I go chop your dollar

BEGGING IS NOT SEXY. Let a man do as he pleases do not beg for money or anything like that. I admire independent ladies, they are strong, intimidating and it's sexy. Actually, this say a lot about a lady. Ladies it is ok to take care of the bill once in a while, infact your man is going to love that and be like "ohk now bae, WOW!!" take care of your stuff, men are not ATMs or credit cards. If you want money get a job. If he gives you money and does things for you it must be because he wants to NOT because you asked for it. It's not pride. Men do not like ladies who beg for money or who are always relying on the man to pay the bills, DIY.

100 yards of China White

Oh i love a man who cooks!! i find it sexy and arousing to see my man in an apron...sounds like the movies right. Our black brothers just do not like to be in the kitchen and don't even know how to make toast....really dude!....We know it is part of our duties but man please give me a hand. Ladies you better know how to cook spaghetti now, the simplest dishes to do and be creative in the kitchen. Men love a woman who can cook, clean and wash. Remember technology was made for us lazy folks, there's washing machines, pressure cookers, coffee makers and then you tell me you don't know this things, come on now ....GO COOK FOR YOUR MEN.

That's all from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment