LinCaya.M

My photo
Mbabane, Hhohho, Swaziland
I am just another kid on the blog, trying to share my feelings with the world. i write about anything that comes to mind. Life has so much to give and too many lessons to teach. We learn, note & get inspired...NO POLITICS HERE SORRY!!!

Thursday, 28 January 2016

You are either in/out of his league

I like clarifying things first before i go into details with my story. Let us define the word LEAGUE so that we all follow.

league

noun
Definition of league 
  1. 1a :  an association of nations or other political entities for a common purposeb (1) :  an association of persons or groups united by common interests or goals (2) :  a group of sports teams that regularly play one anotherc :  an informal alliance <in league with her sister>
  2. 2:  classcategory







The creation of eve.


"But for Adam[f] no suitable helper was found. 21 So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs[g] and then closed up the place with flesh. 22 Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib[h] he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.
23 The man said,
“This is now bone of my bones

    and flesh of my flesh;

she shall be called ‘woman,’
    for she was taken out of man."



Before the woman was created men was in charge of the garden of eden and livestock but God saw it fit that He creates a helper for the poor man. Sorry for quoting the bible here but i am also trying to find balance as i am puzzled by the way things are happening. 

Men the Dictator

How then do my gorgeous women allow men to dictate to them how they should leave their lives. There is this one guy i dated some months back (if you follow my blog) and i had long hair, i would put on my weaves, make up and i would feel the young lady in me happy and smiling. Our summers over here are very hot so i felt i wanted to cut my hair so i told him that. He was totally against it and said he would leave me if i cut my hair. I did not want him to leave so i did not cut my hair. We started having problems and kind of took a break so i cut my hair...one time i went to check on him with my short hair "Wow, you look stunning" that was his reaction. "Are you leaving me now?" i asked him and you won't believe the answer, he said he thought i would be ugly and he could not stand being with a chic who shaved her head. another incident, way back in my youth days, i dated another guy who hated seeing me in my skinny jeans that i loved so bad, he said i look like i borrowed them, i'm too fat for skinnies. I left him before he could say he was sorry.

Since when have we been dependent on what other people think. if you want a piercing go do it, its your body...a tattoo go get one, a huge rose for that matter..This makes us lose the love, the self esteem and we feel like we are not good enough. We must be happy and not feel downgraded in any way. He met you with your red hair, why on earth would he want you to go blonde...he must go for the blonde girl. Truly speaking though its like a guy meeting me and then telling me i am too fat for him but you approached me, i never ran after you.

Lets turn the tables around...

Have you ever tried telling your man what to match his tie with or that you do not like a pair of jeans or sneakers that he likes so much. He can strangle you. It becomes a big issue and he will continue wearing those until they are worn out. Grab a magazine and show him the latest hairstyle that you like or grab the man's health magazine and drool over a body builder and tell him how you want him to look like that...Guess what you gonna get, a smack in the face.

Fantasies exist but you cannot really change a person that is what our man say right .."you can't change a grown ass man"...i twist it "you can't change this flat ass." 

I say STOP IT! 


Close your ears if you have to. If he keeps trying to change you it means you are with the wrong person who clearly fantasizes about a Tyra Banks and tries to "renovate" you.. You are not in his league. You cannot be with someone who wants you to be different for him. What happened to believing in yourself, you are the real deal. He saw something in you to adore not to down-grade. We are gorgeous, independent and free from all these things. 

We know the meaning of league and clearly we need to be with people who accept who we are, share the same goals and love like it was the first time. 

Here is a story of a young girl who discovered the power within and accepted reality. enjoy the story:

http://www.littlethings.com/brittaney-facebook-self-love-v1/?utm_source=nia&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=inspiring

1 comment:

  1. How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

    I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR. his phone number: +2348108737816.

    ReplyDelete