LinCaya.M

My photo
Mbabane, Hhohho, Swaziland
I am just another kid on the blog, trying to share my feelings with the world. i write about anything that comes to mind. Life has so much to give and too many lessons to teach. We learn, note & get inspired...NO POLITICS HERE SORRY!!!

Wednesday, 30 March 2016

The dangerous Mehlwabovu Mountain


For the first time today, the name of the mountain got my attention. It’s not like the mountain just appeared today but it has been there for centuries and I have had a few nice trips enjoying the curves and the steepness.

The name “Mehlwabovu/ Mehlo labovu” means red eyes, “Mehlo” meaning “Eyes” and “bovu”meaing “Red.” If you search for what the “Red Eye” symbolises, this is what comes out; Demonic, Weeping, Fury. I concluded that we really follow our names, if that makes any sense. If you can ask any afircan what their names mean they will tell you the stories behind.
Anyway, today I had the privilege to drive up this hill to deliver documents for some of our Board Members who stayed far from my city which is approximately, 1hr 30mins. I said a short prayer when leaving the house because this hill scares the devil out of me. I took along my jazz compilation to play in the car. The road is nice flat and wavy, I enjoyed the drive and I made a stop for sweet potatoes along the way since the region is famous for that. However, the terrain did not allow speeding because of the cattle grazing on the road side so I had to be careful. Reaching my destination on time was key.

I found my way to the Small Nhlangano Town and tried to follow road signs since I did not know much about the town. I noticed a kfc:) ..much better.. I called the Manager of our Regional office for directions and I drove straight to where they are based. I called a few friends to meet and greet before I headed back to Mbabane. I had to take a break from the driving, my feet were cramping. After a chat with my friends, who delayed my drive back and warned me of my speeding habits, I decided to drive back this time reducing my speed. I was enjoying the view, taking pictures and short videos along the way.








When I was about to drive down Mehlwabovu, I reduced speed to 60kms and I decided to film the mountain to share on my Instagram and facebook. Little did I know, as I was driving down still video recording I noticed smoke coming out from the bush. I drove closer, a horse & trailer overturned blocking the whole road burying the driver and a passenger underneath it in a ditch. I was the 3rd car on the scene and I found people trying to pull out the two men. The truck was already on fire and it was carrying what looked like folded packs of boxes. The good Samaritans managed to pull out the passenger, he looked unhurt but he was crying and screaming for help for the driver. The persistent flames and the landing position of the truck made it impossible to retrieve the driver. The men on the scene tried to help but only the legs were showing outside with the rest of the body trapped. The flames were doubled and followed by a loud burst, I could not take it anymore. I cried and left the accident scene, there were no fire personnel or police officers on site when I left.


I could not believe what I saw. The passenger lay on the road so helpless and short of breath. It was my first time to see such an accident. The driver experienced hell on earth, dying in such a terrible way and the pain of being burnt alive while you feel everything. I convince myself that he was already dead when they attempted to pull him out so he did not feel the pain or the flames. I am in total shock as I am writing this I can’t even sleep, the thoughts run through my head. No one deserves to die in such a terrible manner. The mountain has been famous for these type of accidents.

The mountain is really filled with fury, crushing and burning innocent souls. The person who named this mountain must have lost loved ones to it but why curse it. The mountain is very dangerous, we say our prayers everyday whenever we drive up or down the hills.

May he find rest and his family internal peace.



8 comments:

  1. Sawubona LinCaya,

    I am from the United States and ran across your blog preparing a English to Siswati vocabulary and phrase list for a mission team that I am leading with my family from the US. Ngiyabonga kakulu by the way for the time and effort you put into that. This will be our 5th consecutive year in Swaziland working with our partners in Mbabane and out East in Tabankulu and Njojane.

    After seeing the list, I decided you read part of your blog and read your last entry about the accident you came upon while traveling on Mehlwabovu. My concern is for you and that you have someone to work through those feelings and emotions with. I am not sure why these things happen but I do know that we serve a loving God and that bad things do happen to good people. Sometimes it is because of the gift of freewill that our Lord gave us and we choose badly more than not. Anyway, I won't get to religious on you. I just pray that you can have peace about what you witnessed and that you ask for help if you are struggling. God is good all the time. If you believe that in your heart and ask for help in your struggles then He will help you through anything.

    Be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mr Lee for noting that. i spoke to someone we work with, there is a wellness office at my work place. i managed to get some psychological help. I was indeed traumatized and asked God too many questions. It is not a good thing to witness such or maybe it was for my personal growth...i am scared of bad things or darkness or death or sickness:(...

      Thank you so much and i hope you will enjoy your stay in Swaziland when you visit again.

      Delete
  2. How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

    I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR. his phone number: +2348108737816.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experienced. I visited a forum here on the internet on the 17 APRIL 2016, and i saw a marvelous testimony of Tracie Aldana from United States on the forum about the good works DR OSEMU. I never believed it, because have never heard anything about such miracle before. No body would have been able to convince me about it not until DR OSEMU did a marvelous work for me that restored my marriage of 4 years by getting back my divorced wife just as i read on the internet. I was truly shocked when my wife knelt down pleading for forgiveness to accept her back. I am really short of words to use to show my appreciation to DR OSEMU. For his a God sent to me and my entire family for divine restoration of marriage. Here is his email if you need any kind of help. ( Doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com ), Website: www. doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com, call and whats App him on +2348135254384.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very grateful to Doctor Omoluyi for bringing back my Husband after 2 years of separation due to pressure from his family and business associate saying that i am not the same country and different believe.. This Joan Robert From Miami Florida. After enough searching and surfing on the internet, I saw a post made by Peter Dashy from Canada referring of how he was helped by Doctor Omoluyi. I also decided to contact the Doctor for help because i was desperate to get back my lovely Husband. I followed all his instructions and he promised me that my husband will get back to me within 12 to 18 hours after he has finished with the preparation of the spell. And now, am finally a complete woman with my man back by my side. To also get your help from this great Doctor Omoluyi, Email: ( Doctoromoluyispelltemple@gmail.com ).

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony. I visited a forum here on the internet on the 8TH OF APRIL 2017, And I saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful great spell caster called DR Omoluyi on the forum. I never believed it, because I've never heard nor learnt anything about magic before. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about spells, not until i visited ( doctoromoluyispelltemple@gmail.com ) and behold he did it for me and restored my marriage of 6 years back to me and brought my spouse back to me within 12 to 16 hours just as I have read on the forum.. I was truly astonished and shocked when my husband knelt down begging me for forgiveness to accept him back. I am really short of expressions, and I don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you DR Omoluyi, you are a God sent to me and my entire family. Visit him today via Email and Website on ( doctoromoluyispelltemple@gmail.com ) or [ http://www.doctorokpamenspells.com ]. Am Lori Dante by name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good day everyone. I have something to share with you.. My name is Andrew Ryan USA, my girlfriend and I were separated for a long period due to some misunderstanding, I came across different spell casters and they were all unable to bring my lover back. I was so sad and almost gave up on him when i met a spell caster called Great Doctor Omoluyi who helped me get my lover back. Ever since then i have been so happy and couldn't believe it would happen. He also helped me with success spell, I have been living happily with my lover now and will be getting married soon. Here is his contact [ Doctoromoluyispelltemple@gmail.com ] if you need his help on getting your ex back, stop your marriage from crumbling, or you need success in every aspect of your life. He is really a good spell caster.

    Email: [ Doctoromoluyispelltemple@gmail.com ]
    Cell Number: +1 (914) 517-3229

    ReplyDelete
  7. My heart was filled with remorse and pain for the past 7 months when my husband ended our marriage and went to his EX lover because i was unable to give him a son. I was so devastated and almost committed suicide because of the love and affection i had for my husband. I searched and asked everyone i knew for help but all my efforts were useless not until i was refereed to Doctor Casera by Oliver who i met online that he could be of help to my marriage for he has helped her before. I got in touch with the Doctor and i poured out everything i had in mind to him and he encouraged me and promised to make me smile and make me live a better life by getting my husband back with his powers between just 24 hours. I believed in him and to my very eyes, my husband came on his knees pleading for forgiveness to come back and rectify his mistakes and today we are living with so much Joy and happiness. If anyone out there needs help of any-kind, get in touch with the Doctor now for he will help you out.. E-mail: relationshipsolutionhome@hotmail.com OR call/text: +1 (518) 460-6400 & website: http://relationshipsolutionhome.webs.com/

    ReplyDelete